Plugin for Adobe XD that creates animated GIF from multiple selected artboards.
Examples of what you can create
v1.0.4 (Dec 23th 2020)
- Improvement: better artboard/frame ordering (by X, Y instead of timestamp) when programmatically selected.
v1.0.3 (Dec 13th 2020)
- Bug: Fixed "Save as GIF" button is disabled after server error.
v1.0.2 (Dec 12th 2020)
- Improvement: disable interaction while save is in progress.
- Improvement: provide better feedback for allowed artboard size.
- Improvement: request timeout handling (part of "stuck" bug).
v1.0.1 (Dec 7th 2020)
- Work with any artboard size and the plugin will automatically scale down the final GIF to the allowed limit.
v1.0.0 (Dec 6th 2020)
- Bug: saving is stuck if there are bitmap images used.
- Improvement: cancel saving of GIF process.
- Feature: support for transparency.
- Feature: advanced settings (delay by frame, resize frame, etc).
- Improvement: style on Windows, margins, cursor pointer, etc
- Feature: previous/next artboard/frame selector/stepper
- Feature: tweening.